I have been awarded a Zombie Chicken award by my brother, Eddie Bluelights. Not sure whether he thinks I'm a chicken, a zombie or both!
In order to qualify for this honourable award, I have to answer several questions.
So here we go.
1. What came first - the chicken or the egg?
The chicken! Well it stands to reason that an egg can't just appear. The chicken was probably made by God in the first instance. So thats an end to it.
2. Which facet of blogging do you enjoy most?
I like visiting and commenting too, but the writing comes first. Sometimes I feel I will explode if I don't write.
Not silly stuff like this, though. You can tell I'm low on ideas at the moment to have undertaken to do this in the first place. Sorry brother.
3. Runner beans - do they really grow clockwise in the southern hemisphere and counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere - or is this a load of tosh, they grow either way wherever they are?
They please themselves how and where they grow. I think gravity pulls them down no matter which hemisphere they grow in.
4. What attracts you most to the opposite gender?
a) A good sense of humour
b) He/She is loaded with dosh
c) He/She is romantic
d) He/She has a fast sports car like a Corvette
e) Good looks
f) Neither - please specify
f) I suppose different things in different people.
I'm not looking!
5. What New Year's resolution did you make?
Look at my last post and you will see.
I am supposed to pass this award on to other people. However, you will realise that I am a kind person and will not inflict this on anybody. However, everyone who comments on my blog is worthy of the award, so please help yourselves. I am not suggesting that you are a chicken or a zombie for one minute.
Maybe someone could come up with the explanation of what a chicken zombie is!
(I've led a sheltered life!)