Wednesday 12 January 2011

Are You A Zombie Chicken?



I have been awarded a Zombie Chicken award by my brother, Eddie Bluelights. Not sure whether he thinks I'm a chicken, a zombie or both!
In order to qualify for this honourable award, I have to answer several questions.
So here we go.


1. What came first - the chicken or the egg?
The chicken! Well it stands to reason that an egg can't just appear. The chicken was probably made by God in the first instance. So thats an end to it.


2. Which facet of blogging do you enjoy most?
a) Writing
b) Visiting
c) Commenting

a) Writing.
I like visiting and commenting too, but the writing comes first. Sometimes I feel I will explode if I don't write.
Not silly stuff like this, though. You can tell I'm low on ideas at the moment to have undertaken to do this in the first place. Sorry brother.

3. Runner beans - do they really grow clockwise in the southern hemisphere and counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere - or is this a load of tosh, they grow either way wherever they are?

They please themselves how and where they grow. I think gravity pulls them down no matter which hemisphere they grow in.

4. What attracts you most to the opposite gender?
a) A good sense of humour
b) He/She is loaded with dosh
c) He/She is romantic
d) He/She has a fast sports car like a Corvette
e) Good looks
f) Neither - please specify

f) I suppose different things in different people.

I'm not looking!


5. What New Year's resolution did you make?

Look at my last post and you will see.

I am supposed to pass this award on to other people. However, you will realise that I am a kind person and will not inflict this on anybody. However, everyone who comments on my blog is worthy of the award, so please help yourselves. I am not suggesting that you are a chicken or a zombie for one minute.
Maybe someone could come up with the explanation of what a chicken zombie is!
(I've led a sheltered life!)


19 comments:

Akelamalu said...

I like your 'chicken and egg' answer. :)

Rose said...

I think you've solved the old riddle of the "chicken and the egg" once and for all, Maggie! I don't know what a chicken zombie is either:)

I had to smile at your comment on my last post. The "tiny chair" you mentioned is actually a full size chair; it's sitting in front of my 200-year-old oak, which has a massive trunk, so it does look pretty small in comparison.

CiCi said...

Interesting that writing is important to you. I for one am glad it is.

Eddie Bluelights said...

Well thank you Maggie but you have collected the wrong award LOL. You are welcome to it of course, plus the plate of fish and chips but you are most welcome also to carry away the awards I intended you to have which are:
This Blog Kicks Award
and
Making Smiles On People's Faces Award.

I am just off to see your last post which contains your New Year resolution - probably something to do with reducing eating - knowing you.

I am sorry, I do not know what a chicken zombie is either although people insist on sending them to me LOL

Irene said...

Apparently your brother thinks much more kindly of you than you thought he did and did not mean for you to have this award at all. You must have been befuddled, Maggie. You better go and get the right award. Maybe you get to answer new questions to. We will be happy to hear the answers. It's always nice to get to know things about you. I'm not picking up the Zombie Chicken Award. I don't know what it is and I'd hate to be associated with it, although I must say that I do feel like a zombie at times, but hopefully that's in the past.

XOX

mrsnesbitt said...

I have a friend who is a zombie chicken? lol! Hilarious! A higher moment sort of thing eh?

What About The Girl? said...

Well hello there, my fellow Zombie Chicken awardee!
How did this Zombie Chicken come about anyway?

the fly in the web said...

No I don't know what a zombie chicken is either...
Thank you for your support on the shark finning.

Happy Frog and I said...

Crickey, you were quick of the mark, I'm impressed! I'm still thinking about mine, though I feel even more inspired now that I have read your answers. Well done! :-)

Suburbia said...

(running away clucking....

Rosaria Williams said...

Oh, you are being patient with your brother here. I would have thanked him, and then ignored the survey, except for those things I wanted to talk about. Good for you/us for not passing it on.

SandyCarlson said...

Zombie Chicken,

Congratulations on the award! I loved your answers to the questions. Great fun.

Jackie said...

You are wonderful! Thank you for such a smiling blog....and thank you for not passing the award on. :))))) You do make me smile.
Take care of you, my friend.
Love,
Jackie

Wendy said...

I like the chicken and egg answer too! Put a smile on my face today.
Take care

secret agent woman said...

I'd do this one, but I have no idea what "dosh" is.

RNSANE said...

You are a good sport, Maggie May! You do much better with this type of award and with your answers than I do!

Of course, you must accomodate your dear brother, right?

larkswing said...

Ahhhh fun! Two of the male beings in our house have their own copies of how to survive a zombie attack. Will have to ask if any zombie chickens were mentioned. I got them the zombie version of the night before christmas - there were NO zombies chicken there :)

Enjoyed your answers and thanks for liking writing!

Nessa said...

I'm glad no one has to ask the age old question any more. thanks for clearing that up. :)

Brian Miller said...

ha. nice award...you rock the chicken and the egg...i love to write...