- When I was very small, too young to know any better, I put my very tolerant tabby cat in a bowl of soapy water & washed her. I then put her in the oven of an old fashioned range near the open fire. Fortunately my mother rescued her before she got too hot!
- I used to have a pink streak in my hair when I was 16 & I wore a hooped skirt & winkle picker shoes. I thought I was the "cat's whiskers!"
- I won't go in a lift by myself!
- I am almost NEVER late for anything!
- If I throw out a pair of socks with holes in them or a pair of pants that have warped elastic, I always wash them before putting them in the bin! Mad!
- I have bushy eye brows, thanks to my Dad!
- I would prefer a quiet night in to a party, any day!
Now I have to tag 7 other unsuspecting bloggers!
7 unusual/peculiar things about yourself and then tag seven people!
Now, I'm trying to get my head round the next one!
Crazy Cath tagged me and asked me to tell her what super hero I identified with.
Well, it has to be Super Gran cos that is what I am! However I cannot do photos yet even though I can now link!!!!!!!!!!
What super hero do you identify with?
Finally, I would like to award crazy cath for the article My Firstborn. My Son. with some flowers as she has not been well & is constantly cheerful.
Also one for mean moody middle aged mom who has also fought off a terrible virus.
PS........ I still can't do images but Sam was here to help! He is trying to do his sudoku and keeps sighing everytime I ask for something. He is threatening to start his own blog!