This lovely award was given to me by Ayak whose blog is named Turkish Delight. In order to accept this award, I have to say five things that I like doing and then pass on to five different people.
I am notoriously bad at doing these memes and I must admit that I don't always follow them through.
Today I am going to break my rule and get on with the list.
I like doing so many things that it is difficult to pick just five.
1. I love starting a new project. No matter what it is..... if I am in the mood to do it, then I just cannot wait to get started. However I do believe that finishing a project is probably more important. There is a saying that I was taught when I was a child...... *Great is the art of beginning but greater the art of finishing.*
2. I love receiving handwritten letters. Letter writing is a dying art now but I believe that a handwritten letter is much more satisfying than an email, text or possibly a telephone call because the letter can be held and reread over and over again.
3. Sometimes I get a burning desire to write something and I get no inner peace until I have managed to get an idea down on paper. Everything goes on hold when I go through a phase like this. I would also put down blogging and photography in the same category as writing.
4. I love the sound of seagulls when visiting the sea. In fact I love to be near the sea. Please note that this doesn't mean that I like being on the sea or in the sea as I cannot swim and hate the water. How complex is that?
5. I suppose the next answer will have to be *settling with a good book,* in relative peace and quiet. I do enjoy my family as well, but it is lovely to shut myself away sometimes with a good book and lose myself in it.
Well, that is it. Now I am supposed to pick out five people to do this meme and that is where I am going to opt out and tell people that if they would like to do this meme then please take the award and let me know......... choosing 5 other people. Don't forget to list the 5 things that you like doing!
After round 3 of chemo........ I noticed that I felt very tired but that I hadn't had such a bad amount of neuropathy (nerve pain in the limbs) this time nor did I get the chemo brain. My digestive tract feels as though it has been scoured out with a brillo pad though and the ends of my fingers and toes are quite numb.
I am also a bit unsettled by the uncertainty of my CT scan and the prospect of whether I will need an operation or not...... as well as not knowing whether I will be having Chemo 4 on the 23rd as planned.