Wednesday 9 April 2008

Blog Of Distinction Award!


I have received a beautiful award from Mean Mom  for a blog of distinction! Its the first time I have got a distinction in anything! So thank you Mean Mom! Why did you call yourself Mean? You have never been mean to me! 
Sweet Irene has also donated this award to me, so thanks Irene!
I have been asked to pass the award on to five more bloggers who make me laugh, cry, think or sigh (hopefully not all at once!)
Problem is that usually by the time I get to post this, every one else has already received one! So maybe everyone on my list will already have received this. Never mind..... its the thought that counts!





11 comments:

softinthehead said...

Oooh Maggie thank you so much!

Mean Mom said...

Glad you liked the award. Good thing I called by, because I am able to answer your question.

When my children were young, I was always 'mean' when I wouldn't let them have their own way. I think the idea was that I would feel guilty and relent. It never worked.

the mother of this lot said...

First of all, I am now disappointed in you as well as Sam. I think I may become Harry's campaign manager.

What was the other thing? Oh yes, come and get an award. There's stacks of them. I think you'll find yours in the 'Friend' section.

Laura Jane Williams said...

...thanks for alerting me to Just Another Day's fabulous blog, Maggie May!

G.I.M x

Maggie May said...

mean mom....... ah, that was the reason. I should have had mean in my name too. In fact Amber, my Grand daughter keeps saying, "You are mean to me." Usually when she can't get ALL her own way.

Jackie.......Well don't worry, he is grumpy in a LOVABLE way! But is you want to manage him, then that is OK!

Jan said...

That was really nice.

Cath said...

Hi Maggie - Congratulations! Definitely deserved.

And there's another award for you at my place. Pop over and pick it up. :0)

Jules said...

Wow! Good for you. Congrats on the award(s). You are very special and deserve them all!

Anonymous said...

I am honoured and delighted to receive this award, thank you for thinking of me.

Crystal xx

Flowerpot said...

oh thanks maggie - what a cheering start o the day!

Granny Smith said...

Thank you, thank you for The Blog of Distinction Award! I will savor it (and display it) whether I deserve it or not. I'm happy that you think I do!