Friday 11 April 2008

Friendship Awards!

Crazy Cath has kindly awarded me this cuddly blogger friend award as she says that I make her feel like a child tucked up in bed, telling a story, even if it was about rats! I think that is SO funny. 
Crazy Cath is SO popular that every time I want to award her, someone else has pipped me to the post & gets there first! If I was very clever, I would make her an original..... Now that's a challenge!


I would like to pass this on to Mother's Pride but as she is SO popular too, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't already have half a dozen...... but never mind!
I also want to pass one on to Swearing Mother because she is probably the one who influenced me so much in the beginning, but may well have half a dozen stashed in her side bar, being a popular person, too. Ah, well.............

This one came from Mother's Pride  and I want to pass it on to Crazy Cath who most likely already has one but this is my attempt to give her an award as I consider her a very good friend! Also to Sweet Irene who I consider a faithful friend. To a new friend, Girl With The Mask and also to to Mean Mom and Momma because they also mean a lot to me. There are so many others I could have given to but these awards are like a virus ............! I'm wondering if my rats are easier to control! 
I am EXTREMELY pleased with them, though, so thank you very much to the senders and thank you ALL for your friendship!



8 comments:

Mean Mom said...

Thanks so much for my award. You certainly do have a friend in me and I know that it works both ways. I must get out more and visit some more sites. I think I am missing out, but how will I find time to fit it all in? I think I may have to get a housekeeper!

Cath said...

Awwww Maggie that's wonderful! Thank you so much. I don't know why I seem to be so "popular" but I am basking in it right now! You're not UNpopular yourself you know!

I think we all just support each other so well and it is so easy on the blogs where time lines and practicalities of living do not get in the way. If I'm online, it takes a few seconds to leave a comment and others do it for me. I just so appreciate it.

And I love this award. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Will you tuck me in now and read me atory?

Cath said...

that's a story not atory.

Darn.

RiverPoet said...

Maggie, thanks so much for the award! I have proudly shown them off in a post this morning and pointed my friends your way.

Peace - D

the mother of this lot said...

No I haven't got this one Maggie, and it's a lovely feeling to know you think I'm a gr..8..t friend!

Thanks so much. I'll keep it for a bit if you don't mind. I can't possibly do another awards post yet!!

Unknown said...

How sweet! Those are awesome awards!

Laura Jane Williams said...

Thank you Ms. May, I think my super-duper award from my new cyber friend looks lovely on my blog!

x-x-x

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Heavens above Maggie, you have had a lot going on! I know what you mean about your daughter - all we want is for them to be happy! So glad you managed to have a lovely time with them. Margot xx.